Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let It Be... 顺其自然吧!!

Recently, I ordered a pair of shoes online. I saw it online for some time but, I didn't have the mood to buy it. (I don't want to rush) So, I waited for few months after browsing the net and realized that I really love this pair of shoes and...ta daa...I finally bought it for $44.95.



BC Footwear brand


Don't Be Shy


I was really happy thinking this pair of shoes belongs to me now. However, I was wrong. The shoes that I ordered only come in few sizes: size 6, 7 and 8. I ordered size 6 because this is the smallest size this brand carries.


I was really happy waiting for the fedex guy to come on the expected day. I even waited him for few hours...can you believe that? I didn't mind waiting because I just don't wanna miss the delivery.



Oh btw, the reason why I was so eager to wait for the fedex guy was because my apartment doesn't have a door bell..If i miss him, I will need to wait for the next day to pick it up.



I went downstairs and waited for him in the morning. It was cold on that day. I waited and went back to my apt and came down again, up and down again....repeatedly up and down - ONLY god knows how many times.



I even went to the grocery store, just a few walks from my apt and bought few Cokes. People who were passing by were looking at me like nuts. I don't know what were they thinking. But in my mind, I thought "Hello..I'm not a hook!" Kaka..I laughed in my heart. Especially those old men and old auntie, they stared at me as if I were a weird creature.



I couldn't care much, so I kept waiting and went back upstairs. I had enough of waiting. (sigh!!) At around 2p.m., I heard twice knocks on my downstair's apt door. So, I quickly ran downstairs knowing the fedex guy must be there waiting for me. Yesss!! I was right. I saw a black guy's head. I knew it!!



I signed the package and I asked him, "Normally around what time you will be here delivering packages? He told me it's between 1p.m. to 1.30pm.. And I said, "But now it's already 2p.m.." He replied..."Yea..." Anyway, I don't blame him for that. And I handed him one cool stuff which I put it in a plastic bag. I said to him, "This is for you!" "Oh thank you" "No problem" Period. Guess what did I give him? Scroll down to take a look...






























































Coca-Cola, loving it!


Okay, I think I am way too far-stretched from what I wanna tell you guys. I actually wanted to say; that pair of shoes is too large for me!!! :'( (sob..sob) Usually when you buy something online, you really like it and when you get it, the result is not what you expected. But, mine was the opposite. I think it really look nice when I saw it online and when I got it, I think it look nicer than the picture shown on the website.



However, when I tried it on, I was so disappointed. I felt like killing myself!! It's way too large...goshh..god is so unfair to me!! I really wanted a ballet shoes so much!! I don't even own a pair. I just want to have one!!! Arrghhh...




IN A NUTSHELL

Sometimes there are things or persons who don't belong to you. No matter how hard you try to get that thing/person, if it's not yours, then it isn't yours. There is no use of forcing yourself to possess a thing/person. Just let it be!


p/s: 顺其自然吧!!:)



~ Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there are things or persons who don't belong to you. No matter how hard you try to get that thing/person, if it's not yours, then it isn't yours. There is no use of forcing yourself to possess a thing/person. Just let it be!

I especially like these;
doesnt waste my time go through the whole story~~ too bad for the pair of shoes.
Hopefully, you will find a pair prettier and more suitable for you. I am sure the shoe is out there waiting.

-sooiseng

adelinenicole said...

So sorry to hear you bought the wrong size. Anyway, bring it home, let me try it and if it fits me, i will buy from you, ok? Stay cool, dear!!!

Sue said...

sooiseng: thanks! i will get one eventually!

adelinenicole: nvm, i returned it alr. the size might be right for you though..