Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Got Them

After few weeks of waiting for my Google Adsense stickers, I finally received the stickers in my mailbox. Hip Hip HOorayy!!! I actually sent a self addressed stamped envelope to Google Adsense in California. I'm not sure if I was going to get those stickers because they (the Adsense Publisher) posted the announcement on 3/20/2008. Luckily, it wasn't too late!!


Stickers for laptops


It costs me USD 84cents to get these 2 stickers. Here's how:

1) use an empty envelope with 42 cents stamps attached on it.
2) put the empty envelope with stamps in a same sized or bigger envelope with 42 cents stamps.


Thanks Arlene for the stickers! :)

If you wanna know more about it and try your luck, please visit http://adsense.blogspot.com/2008/03/stick-em-up.html


Btw, some of you might not know the current price for a first-class stamp, it is 42cents effective May 12, 2008. I bet most of you don't even know that especially if you seldom use stamps. I have a friend who don't use stamps at all, so he has no idea about it.

p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANET!!

No comments: