Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boring Place

Hello guyss....i am now at tao yuan airport at taipei. Spent 12 hours and 35 minutes in the plane from lax to taipei. Then now i'm here for one and a half hour at the airport updating my blog. Now is 5.45a.m..

So many troubles from destination a to b, b to c, c to d, d to e and finally e to f. This airport is so small and short? (not tall) like wichita airport. Very old and the toilets are also very smelly and cute. haha..

I got take pic of the toilet will post it later.

Sei haopo made me so down after listening to her voice on the phone. Laughing can be contagious, so do crying. I DIDN'T CRY, but i did wet my eyes for few seconds...+ ___ +

klia is way way much better in terms of the deco and display. ok ciao!

p/s: brb

4 comments:

Lina said...

huh? how u wet ur ear??

Sue said...

eyes11i changed alr...forgot to repost

G√ľnter said...

Have a nice time. I was in Egyptland for 10 days, there were no tears in my eyes.

Sue said...

thanks!!