Thursday, August 7, 2008

Butter My Butter

The days are counting...

Finally bought a journal that i have always wanted from barnes and noble. It's just a small journal so that i can write something when i'm on the go. I also bought a bookmark that is very soft and cute. I've never seen this kind of bookmark before so i end up buying it. There are few types of animal and insect such as bee, kitten, frog and etc., but this is the cutest of all. :)


I don't know the what kind of animal is this but it's called Butter. Let's call Butter a her. :P Tell me what you think she looks like. Butter is sleeping on my lovely journal.


I wish this bookmark is not purple. Dislike purple but i think Butter looks good in purple.


She looks so innocent. Oh there is one kitten bookmark who looks super innocent especially the eyes. I don't like cats or kittens. A bee is cute too but it looks dirty. :P

Butter: Hello, will you take me home?
Sue: Yes I do!! But let me check on other animals first.


When i see something that i really like, i always don't buy it. I always doubt and think very long if i should buy it, will it waste my money, am i going to keep it in the drawer and it goes on. I can look at one item for half an hour or more and end up - leaving the store with nothing. I won't blame myself for sitting/standing at the place and keep staring, looking, examining the item if it has any flaw on it. Sometimes, i will go back to the store for the 2nd time and buy the item that i want. Most of the time if i see something i really like i'd buy it. I don't know what makes me so hard to decide. Goshhhh.

4 comments:

adelinenicole said...

how much is the bookmark? it looks very innocent and lovely to me, indeed. can u get one for me if it is cheap, k?

Susan said...

it's not that expensive. ok np!

Lina said...

look like YAO KUAI... it doesnt look like any animal.....

Susan said...

cheh!!! which part like yao kuai??