Monday, August 4, 2008

Pissed Off

Libra 9/23-10/22

Yes libra, libra people, librarian? libran?? Libra people pissed me off. Arrgghh.


Whenever i ask libran questions, libran pisses me off. Libran always give me neutral answers and never take on any side. Being neutral is safe, yes very safe. No, you are wrong!!


What made me mad was i needed to repeat my question so many times, and then only libran answered my question. What's angrier was that i need to emphasize again, was it A or B? This libran told me it was a little bit of both. And the answer that this libran gave seems to confuse me alot. If you are a libran who matches my description, please avoid talking to me like this or i'll chop off your head! It's okay for me if it happens once or twice but when it happens N times, god knows how i'd feel. Try to put your hands on fire and tell me how's your feeling. That's how i feel.

Comments are off.