Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Secret Place

I'm going to a place where most people would like/dislike to go depending on your purpose of going there. If you are picking family or friends, you'll be happy to go to that place. But if you are sending people off to somewhere else, you might be feeling unhappy.


This place is the scariest place i've ever been. It's a boring and crowded place. Strangers are everywhere. The most pitiful thing is going to this place alone, without companion. I hate carrying my laptop with me. It's fuck*ng heavy. I wish he was here with me. I don't wanna sit with unknown passengers. I just want to sit with wk.


p/s: Comments are off. Please leave your comments at my chatterbox and i'll reply them asap. Hope to see more comments when i'm back to Laughing Sue. Brb. xyz