Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Siti Bedah

I killed another cockroach today :P. And this time around he was spotted at my dining room. wtf!! My house is very clean but i don't understand where the hell he came from. Maybe it's from the kitchen or from the neighbors' house.

Today i went to telekom store due to some issue on the telephone bill. I can speak fluently in malay and can write fairly well. But when i was writing my complaint on the complaint form i realized my bm has weaken alot. The part where it says, "Nyatakan bantahan anda" and i was like...errr...I asked the staff how to write it and she says, "Ohh just explain what you have just told me." I almost wanted to tell her i don't remember how to write in bm. And i wrote, "Panggilan itu tidak mungkin lebih dari satu jam kerana biasanya kurang dari satu minit." haha...

Called siti bedah and we talked on the phone for half an hour. Siti is one of my closest malay friends. I remember we used to go for movies and people always think that she is a chinese and i am a malay girl because my complexion is darker when i was in high school. Talking to bedah makes me feel like my bm has weaken too. Sounds like those ah moi who can't speak proper malay. :P I miss siti bedah!!!

p/s: I am trying to contact my long lost friends. I really hope to meet them up since i haven't seen them for quite some time. Please email me so that i can contact you guys.

xyz.

4 comments:

Lina said...

ehh do u think they will care your complain comment??? dunno la, i dun think they will take care of it... but good when u do that, coz MANY PPL know they doesnt care, so ppl never complain!

Sue said...

i went there the staff couldn't do anything also. then she asked me to fill out the complaint form. unlike us...

need to try also..

G√ľnter said...

I think you have had a good childhood

Sue said...

good and bad childhood to be exact