Friday, September 12, 2008

Answer Is Out

The answer for entry Make a Guess is jeng jeng jeng.....women. Yeahhh...lina got it right! Na, did i ask you this question before? :p Anyway i know this question is kinda lame. A friend of mine asked me this question few years back and i was like, "Hmmm...i don't know."

I went out with a friend of mine today who came back from singapore. He is wai fung. We haven't meet for seven years. Nice meeting him and we talked alot about work, lifestyle, marriage and etc. And what's more we went to starbucks for yumcha. Wf said starbucks in msia is cheaper than spore :P. I ordered grande mocha frappucino and it cost about rm13.50. ohh fuckkk it's so expensive. I told him, "let's aa" meaning we pay our own bill, but he insisted to pay mine. Then i replied, ok next time i will pay my own bill. Thanks.

Or maybe you'd think i should say, "Oh next time i will pay for you." But i won't. I won't say that 'cos i am tired of saying this sentence. This sentence has taught me the real meaning behind these words. I got to know my friends more in depth and i actually see the "real" them. I rather not utter that sentence 'cos many interesting things will happen. Another advantage of saying it is that you'll get to know who's friends of yours is calculative. Btw, calculative and stingy are both different terms if you understand what i am saying here.

I had experience before on this case and now i have learned from experience. Cos it will go on and on if we keep saying, "i will pay your bill and you'll pay for mine the next time" or "you pay my bill now and i'll pay for yours next time. Argghh i had enough of this. No more i pay you, you pay me or whatever who pays who. pleaseeee. Ok was happy to meet this old friend.

So if you are going out with me, please no "i pay you, you pay me." Let's aa!! Will go out with another friend of mine tomorrow. Yeahhh...so excited. I am actually happy because i get to listen to my friends' stories and experiences. Each of us has different experience and lifestyle. Ok see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Günter said...

oooooooh I am back. Sorry, I can`t make comments the last days, but I don`t no why. There was no functionality for me to do

You speak with this friend about marriage? :)

Sue said...

hey gunter...
hmm marriage...yes...just talk general thing about marriage..

i wan more commentss!

Günter said...

...its a great decision

Sue said...

???

Günter said...

sorry, my comments are not so important

Sue said...

haha don't say that. it's ok

Lina said...

oh man, the starbuck damn expensive!!

Sue said...

wuaaha yes damn expensive.