Monday, October 13, 2008

Emotional Breakdown

I just reformatted my laptop and reinstalled some software. i was super down yesterday's early morning when i thought my laptop has been hacked? let's call my laptop my pc, easier for me. i reformatted it three times cos i couldn't online and thinking the hacker has stolen my genuine windows OS. is there a case like that? can anyone please tell me?

the hacker has seen and viewed all my folders and files including my pictures, my videos, my music and etc. i felt like i have been raped by someone or someone has stolen my keys to enter my room without my permission. the feelings are just like what i described to you. i lost 2 songs which wk sent me. and i couldn't find it when i wanna look up for the songs. i did not update my antivirus and i couldn't because of my previous dial-up connection. so never ever connect to the internet if you don't have the updated version of antivirus in your pc. it's not a clever thing to do. sigh~~

i feel better now after reformatted my pc and i have the most updated version of antivirus. i felt like dying the day before yesterday and was so emotional and keep blaming myself for being stupid. i knew my pc has a lot of problems especially when my pc wasn't functioning as usual. there were symptoms that you could detect like all of a sudden you see some "secret folder" in your pc. i had 2 pics under my pictures folder which don't belong to me and i didn't open to look at it. i just deleted those files.

so lesson of the day is please make sure you update you antivirus regularly and reformat your pc when you sense something isn't right. don't wait till the last minute to do it cos it won't help at all. "don't care" attitude only applies for those lazy people. so don't be one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sue, thank you for the card, very nice. Although it sat in my Junkbox with a dangerous red mark on it. I still opened it after I saw your name. (not that nice butt though).

Anyway, I am really busy these days, hope you enjoy life in malaysia.

Cheers,
Edward

Sue said...

hey hey nice butt okay?? :P goshh maybe it's bcos of the email's name that's why it's in the junkbox! glad that you like it!

Anonymous said...

Never actually paid attention to your ass.et, so no comment on that part.

Yeah, the card is cute, looks familiar though, saw those creatures on your blog before.

Cheers,
Edward

Sue said...

cheh ass.et not funny though