Friday, October 31, 2008

Fridayyy

TGIF again but i am not happy like every other friday. :(

i used my whole day to think whether i should withdraw money from atm machine and how much i should wd. i didn't keep thinking bout it, but i asked myself few times.

1st time was yesterday before i sleep.

2nd time was when i was on the way to work (thinking i can wd it when i reach my office).

3rd time was okay, maybe i can wd it during lunch, but i still didn't know what i wanna do actually.

4th time was ok let's wd when i go home. this will be the last chance. and i laughed at myself for being so silly. I DIDN'T WD $$.

when people don't have money, they wish to have money.

when i don't wanna wd $$, i have to wd cos i need money to buy food and things.

when i got my paycheck i am so happy and wanna wd, but i didn't do it. i don't know what i wanna do.

1st month of working is not easy. there's a chinese saying says, "it is always hard when you start a new thing/life."

i got swollen eyes time to bed...zzZZz

No comments: