Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Sue

Yeahhh i got my first pay slip!!! **jumping like a frog** ^^happy frog^^

work so far is okay, bosses are nice, colleagues are OKAY, yes okay! understand me??

i just realized i didn't update my blog since monday...ohh i am so lazyyy

been very tired after work, but feel happy cos i am earning money for myself and family...$$$$$$$$

i need a pair of cheap flats, no need to be rm20-30 like vincci brand, just a cheap flats - a lightweight shoes that can make me walk comfortably...any suggestion on where to buy?

ohh remember i bought a 50% discount long pant? it's made from 100% polyester. goshh i wore this pant the other day and my butt and legs were so hot, panas, sweating and burning like hell. never ever buy clothes that is 100% polyester be it shirts or pants. cotton is always the best!!

wasting my money. i don't feel like wearing it anymore. i want my money backkkkk. :( :(

currently watching tvb moonlight resonance. watching it now...bye!

1 comment:

Lina said...

i hate polyester clothing! make me hot and my skin will be red red.. sensitive...