Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Walking

recently my blog really bores me cos i wrote alot about lifestyle. A friend once told me, "you are not a celebrity, nobody wanna knows about your lifestyle." this is true but at the same time my blog's existence helps alot especially when i don't need to explain to my friends (from far or near) on what's happening to me lately and my blog will do the story telling for me. that's the good thing about blogging. everytime when friends ask, "how are you? any interesting things happen to you lately?" my response will be, "read my blog please!" sometimes i got tired of explaining to them what i have been up to recently. also i feel bored when i repeat the same thing to different people. but there's an exception to certain friends. :P that's why we have good friends, close friends and special friends. and if you are lucky enough and belong to one of these categories, congrats!! if you're not, don't be upset! :) life's a bitch i told you! :P

i am so sick of walking. i have been walking for the past twenty years. and now i still need to walk. i wish i could have someone to fetch me to work, from work, to shopping, from shopping, and etc.

3 comments:

becky said...

whatever...mmg betoi u bukan celebrity...tp x salah pun u nak crita tentang lifestyle u kat dlm blog ni..u punya blog kan bukan org lain punya blog..at least kwn2 skool convent tau u wat apa skrg..x-specially i la..dah lama x jumpa u sjk i berhijrah ke skool lain...

Sue said...

hahhahaa syahirahhhh. thankss

Lina said...

haha u not walking when u at wichita right?? hahaha WK! susan need u!!!