Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Greetings to all my lovely readers!!

I really hate myself when i posted an entry about me being busy. This indicates that I DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME to update my blog. :(

i still have no internet connection at home but it will be soon after Chinese New Year (CNY). FYI, CNY is around the corner which is Jan 26, yohooo!!

After spending 4 years oversea finally i got to celebrate this meaningful event with family and friends. CNY means more red packets (ang pow), more money to spend - buy food, beverages and anything that is needed for CNY.

CNY is also the best time to gain weight since i will consume a lot of mandarin oranges and pomelos, kuih kapit, kuih bangkit, pineapple tart, and various types of cookies. for beverages, soft drink and beers cannot be left out. It's a best time for family reunion. This time i'll get to take family pics. will post the pics later on. :)

oh btw, my sister's wedding is this coming saturday and i will take lotsa and lotsa pics for my readers. I know you have not seeing me (my face) since last year's (couldn't remember which month). a good blog entry must comes with pics otherwise it'll be super duper boring, rightt???

p/s: will register for internet early feb. please wait for my crazy entries.

2 comments:

G√ľnter said...

yes I wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait :D

Sue said...

hhahahaa thanz for waiting!