Saturday, July 4, 2009

7/4

It's 4th of July.

Happy Independence Day to all Americans~~

Ok it's a super hot day today. i've been very busy with work. one person does 2 persons work these few weeks. i'm going nuts, sawan and crazy, whatever name you wanna called it.

i even brought back my work cos i can't really finish it. can i tell my boss that i have no time to do it? no, you and me can't do that. you can only hope that your boss/es could understand that. so if they understand us, shouldn't they hire more staffs or at least one more staff? yeah in your dream!! and they will only keep asking you for updates and report and etc bla bla bla.....!! with this bad economy, if they don't retrench us it is a good news already but... but this will make me work like a dog. and and...now back to my work!

No comments: