Saturday, January 15, 2011

I don't wanna be a maid!!

i was back from bandung, indonesia on the 13th. i will write a long entry for the bandung trip. overall the trip was good! i am satisfied with this trip and hope to visit bandung again maybe in 2 years time? haha...

today i wanna talk about being treated like a maid. how do you know whether you are treated like a maid? i'll show you how.

when someone asks you to:

1) pay to cashier when both of you are actually finish eating (he/she gave you the money)

2) tapau food and request you to carry it for her/him

3) send you to get info when actually both of you are entering the shop together

4) turn off the ac (just because you are standing near to the ac)

ok i suddenly have this feeling that people like to instruct me to do this and that and in fact they can actually do it themselves. are they lazy or what? or just because they were born the eldest and they are used to instruct their siblings/friends? or because they are too dependent?

I HATE PEOPLE INSTRUCT ME TO DO THIS AND THAT. AND I ALWAYS OBLIGED AND LISTENED TO THEM. I HATE MYSELF BEING TREATED THIS WAY....

i will be more careful and will ignore this kind of people and live my own way. i just realized today and was asking myself...about people treating you like a maid. it's not about being calculative but some people are just born to be like this.

No comments: